Monday, July 11, 2011

What's That Horrible Smell?

I THINK this is an update on the rats in our attic. Or in our basement crawlspace. Or in the bathroom wall. Wherever it was coming from, the smell in our bathroom was AWFUL (and no, it wasn't me). After removing the toilet, bleaching the heck out of the floor, crawling around the crawlspace (aptly named!) with a flashlight and plugging up every hole around the house I could find, the smell finally disappeared. I have a suspicion of who got rid of the smell, but we aren't asking any questions, we're just grateful.



1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of when the attic in our Ballard house had a very bad smell. We too thought it was a dead critter, but it turned out to be a many-year old forgotten diaper in a diaper pail (not poopy, thank goodness.) Brad's done some crawling around in the crawl space recently in our current house, and it's totally gross! Glad you're done with that job.

    ReplyDelete