Sunday, April 28, 2013

BEA, NYC, OMG!

Sleeping Bear Press (the folks publishing Ozzie and the Art Contest and Digger and Daisy Go To The Zoo) have reserved me a spot in a booth at the Book Expo America at the end of May. The BEA is this big something or other in New York City that's for, um, people who buy books. Like booksellers and librarians and ... you know. Okay, I don't know nothin' about no BEA, but I'm going! And I'm taking Ozzie and Digger and Daisy with me! And if you're around, you should come too. Two other writer/artists of Super Agent Anna O will also be there, so I can finally meet them: Kate Sullivan (no, not my sister, that one's spelled C-A-I-T), who writes, illustrates and PLAYS A SAW, and Becca Dudley, the creator of Hank! Hank and Ozzie finally get to meet. Sleeping Bear asked me if this cartoon I sent to Sleeping Bear Publicist Audrey Mitnick could go on their Fall Catalog. I said yes, sweet guy that I am.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is the best. Can't ask for better placement!

    ReplyDelete