Monday, May 27, 2013

Heading to BEA

I'm leaving for NYC tomorrow morning to represent Sleeping Bear Press at the Book Expo America. It's  a HUGE expo for book sellers and I'm taking along my friends. I just may post some photos to Facebook, but you never know with me. I guarantee you I will be sending some sketches (someday). Meanwhile here are a few cartoons to go with it and a new Digger shirt I just painted.
Ozzie goes to BEA: the image Sleeping Bear Press will be using for their fall catalog cover!

And maybe we'll get this in the BEA magazine/blog thing.

Check out the Digger shirt. Order yours today!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time at BEA! Love the T-shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip down your memory lane, Dana. Thanks for sharing this and posting so many pictures. Us visual types do love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! WHat a fun trip. You go, guys!

    ReplyDelete