Friday, June 11, 2010

What's Wrong With My Mac?

The reason you haven't been getting my blog blast is because my computer refused to send emails. The up side to that is that I haven't gotten any "opt out" requests. Ha! After 6 hours (really) on the phone with both Apple and Comcast tech reps, I still hadn't solved the problem. So I made a Genius Bar (that's what they really call them) appointment at the Apple Store the other night. And I had the amazing good fortune to have Karim assigned to my case. He spent 2 1/2 hours working on my Mac and he stayed pleasant and optimistic the whole time. And he got it working again! Yay Karim! If you ever go to the Bellevue Square Apple Store, say hello to Karim and give him a kiss from me.

1 comment:

  1. I'd kill to know what went wrong, and how he fixed it!! Glad you're up and running, but sad I couldn't help.

    ReplyDelete